I suggest you ...

There should be a way to re-attempt the final test.

I have attempted for one test and was failed to score 60% mark. I have prepared for the exam again , but there is no option for second attempt.
You should provide option for re-attempt after 10 days or some limit.

419 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
completed  ·  Adminleon (Admin, Cognitive Class) responded  · 

Thank you all for your suggestion to allow retaking of the final exam. We are very happy to report that we have added this capability to our platform and are in the process of updating all courses to allow for multiple attempts at passing an exam.

Each course author will create their own policy for the number of attempts allowed as well as the waiting period between attempts.

103 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Aaron Sparkman commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would like to retake the course for ML0115EN. This was a great course but I missed it by a slight bit. Any chance I can re-take?

• AJ commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Has anyone received any feedback about this issue yet? I just scored a 69% and really would like to retake the course.

• Emrah Utku Barkana commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Is there a way to retake the Final Exam? I want to retake the final for Deep Learning Fundamentals. Any solution for this?

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I was interested in appearing for the Deep Learning Fundamentals exam again. I wanted to clear certain concepts and retake the exam.

HI, I by mistake submitted the final test without attempting anything.
    can anyone please help on how to give the test again, since i cannot see the hyperlink for the same.

Hi! I have attempted for the test and failed with a score of 68% mark. I have prepared for the exam again, but there is no option to attend a second time.
    I'm IBM Ambassador and I'm showing the Chatbot in High Schools.
    How can I do to attend again?
    Thanks!

Introduction to Data Science Cognitive Class DS0101EN, can you help me to take the final exam again. I have not solved the test but it appeared that "You have submitted your timed exam. " and 0% is displayed.

Hadoop 101, can you help me to take the test again. I cleared in final exam but not in module.

obtuve 68% de la nota.. me gustaria poder realizar nuevamente el examen final o el curso completo de ser necesario... que debo hacer.. gracias

• Rakesh Anand commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have attempted for one test and was failed to score 70% mark. I scored 67% marks .I have prepared for the exam again , but there is no option for second attempt.

I want to retake exam on "Deep Learning Fundamentals". please give me the chance.

• Boris Jakovljević commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'm taking a course specialization on Algorithms, and before I took the Final Exam, it said I can take it once every 24 hours. So after 24 hours, you should be able to take it again.

• Arun commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Send the message to "Contact support" with your course details.They will help you with that

• Arun commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

send a message to the "contact support" about retaking the test.They will help you

Feedback and Knowledge Base