I suggest you ...

There should be a way to re-attempt the final test.

I have attempted for one test and was failed to score 60% mark. I have prepared for the exam again , but there is no option for second attempt.
You should provide option for re-attempt after 10 days or some limit.

397 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    under review  ·  AdminRav Ahuja (Admin, Cognitive Class) responded  · 

Thank you all for your suggestions. We allow re-attempts for exam questions on legitimate case by case basis only. Rather than post your request here, kindly open a Support Ticket with your request. To do so, go into the course for which you want to re-attempt and click on the blue “Support” button in the middle right of the page and under “Contact Support” enter your request mentioning the course and a justification. Please be patient as it may take a few days to review your request.

96 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would like to retake the course for CL0101EN. Unfortunately clicked on final exam. I attempted the test, but I got 67%.

• Kar commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi, I submitted the final Exam for BC0101EN, I am confident on some of the answers as they were correct in Graded Review anwers, same question appears in Final exam and all the questions has been marked 0. Which is very strange. Can some one please check my submission and advise?

• sanatmpa commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I sent email to support before 1 week and yet to receive reply. Is it normal?

• Evan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I want to retake the course for BC0101EN, It's my first to attend the test ,Um, I want to try it my better

• Divya Venkatachalam commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi, I would like to retake Hadoop 101 course. This was a great course and I missed some how .I got 67% mark in this. Kindly allow me to re-take the exam.

• Vengesai Noah Karidza commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would like to retake the course for BD0111EN. This was a great course but I failed to attain the pass mark on my first attempt slightly, I got 67% while the pass mark is 70%

Want to retake Hadoop 101 course final, unfortunately clicked on final exam and not attempted single question, please let me know the way to take exam

I have a 67% in the final exam and also in the previous part and i would like to retake the test course is is BD0111EN

• Dheeraj commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have secured 60% in final assignment and i want to retake the test my course id is BD0101EN

• eijinakagawa commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I take exam by 75% , I also want to retake exam too.
        The course is CO0101EN(Docker Essentials: A Developer Introduction).

• Aaron Sparkman commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would like to retake the course for ML0115EN. This was a great course but I missed it by a slight bit. Any chance I can re-take?

• AJ commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Has anyone received any feedback about this issue yet? I just scored a 69% and really would like to retake the course.

• Emrah Utku Barkana commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Is there a way to retake the Final Exam? I want to retake the final for Deep Learning Fundamentals. Any solution for this?

I was interested in appearing for the Deep Learning Fundamentals exam again. I wanted to clear certain concepts and retake the exam.

← Previous 1 3 4 5

Feedback and Knowledge Base