I suggest you ...

There should be a way to re-attempt the final test.

I have attempted for one test and was failed to score 60% mark. I have prepared for the exam again , but there is no option for second attempt.
You should provide option for re-attempt after 10 days or some limit.

371 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    under review  ·  AdminRav Ahuja (Admin, Cognitive Class) responded  · 

Thank you all for your suggestions. We allow re-attempts for exam questions on legitimate case by case basis only. Rather than post your request here, kindly open a Support Ticket with your request. To do so, go into the course for which you want to re-attempt and click on the blue “Support” button in the middle right of the page and under “Contact Support” enter your request mentioning the course and a justification. Please be patient as it may take a few days to review your request.

93 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Divya Venkatachalam commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi, I would like to retake Hadoop 101 course. This was a great course and I missed some how .I got 67% mark in this. Kindly allow me to re-take the exam.

• Vengesai Noah Karidza commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would like to retake the course for BD0111EN. This was a great course but I failed to attain the pass mark on my first attempt slightly, I got 67% while the pass mark is 70%

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Want to retake Hadoop 101 course final, unfortunately clicked on final exam and not attempted single question, please let me know the way to take exam

I have a 67% in the final exam and also in the previous part and i would like to retake the test course is is BD0111EN

• Dheeraj commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have secured 60% in final assignment and i want to retake the test my course id is BD0101EN

• eijinakagawa commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I take exam by 75% , I also want to retake exam too.
        The course is CO0101EN(Docker Essentials: A Developer Introduction).

• Aaron Sparkman commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would like to retake the course for ML0115EN. This was a great course but I missed it by a slight bit. Any chance I can re-take?

• AJ commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Has anyone received any feedback about this issue yet? I just scored a 69% and really would like to retake the course.

• Emrah Utku Barkana commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Is there a way to retake the Final Exam? I want to retake the final for Deep Learning Fundamentals. Any solution for this?

I was interested in appearing for the Deep Learning Fundamentals exam again. I wanted to clear certain concepts and retake the exam.

HI, I by mistake submitted the final test without attempting anything.
        can anyone please help on how to give the test again, since i cannot see the hyperlink for the same.

Hi! I have attempted for the test and failed with a score of 68% mark. I have prepared for the exam again, but there is no option to attend a second time.
        I'm IBM Ambassador and I'm showing the Chatbot in High Schools.
        How can I do to attend again?
        Thanks!

Introduction to Data Science Cognitive Class DS0101EN, can you help me to take the final exam again. I have not solved the test but it appeared that "You have submitted your timed exam. " and 0% is displayed.

← Previous 1 3 4 5

Feedback and Knowledge Base