I suggest you ...

There should be a way to re-attempt the final test.

I have attempted for one test and was failed to score 60% mark. I have prepared for the exam again , but there is no option for second attempt.
You should provide option for re-attempt after 10 days or some limit.

397 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    under review  ·  AdminRav Ahuja (Admin, Cognitive Class) responded  · 

Thank you all for your suggestions. We allow re-attempts for exam questions on legitimate case by case basis only. Rather than post your request here, kindly open a Support Ticket with your request. To do so, go into the course for which you want to re-attempt and click on the blue “Support” button in the middle right of the page and under “Contact Support” enter your request mentioning the course and a justification. Please be patient as it may take a few days to review your request.

96 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Phoon Jai Hui commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Most of the exam have unlimited times for exam as long as they have the intention to study, however, there will be a limit amount of question for every course. To be fair, I would suggest that will be maximum 3 times of exam for every course provided

• Bhawna commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I had submitted the Big Data Foundations - Level1 Final exam by mistake and the score was less than 70%. Hence, need to re-attempt the final exam. Is there any way out for that?

• Subha commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I also want the same. Mine is so bad luck I scored overall 68% instead of 70%. I prepared agaian but no scope for final exams as well as graded exams

• Brian Snyder commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I also would appreciate another attempt. I accidentally chose false instead of true without the ability to change which would've resulted in a pass I believe. I did enter the incorrect choice, so that is my error, but I would appreciate another chance please?

• Sutanuj commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

How to go for a re-attempt for final set of questions? Is there a time frame after which we can do that?Everyone seems to be facing the same issue out here

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

How I can re-attempt final exam for Hadoop101, I completed my final exam but I think Over all percentage is not in passing grade so I can re-attempt please assist.

• Avishek commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I knew all the answers but mistakenly I forgot click on check button rather I clicked on save after every answers and submitted the exam..Is there any way I can retake the exam.i know my answer were all correct. please help me in this regards so that I can pass and claim a certificate .

• Maria Fernanda Torres commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

More than 30 days have passed since I took the test and I lost and the option to take ir again again does not appear, I really need to complete and approve this course, What can I do?

• Ashish commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I haven't even taken the final exam of Data Science 101 and it is showing submitted with 0 score. Is this a joke? Extremely disappointed with the learning software.

• Daniel commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I saved all answers of the exam and for some reason I have 0/10 points on final exam. There´s any chance to take it again?

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I saved all answers and at the begging I have 0/10 points on final exam. This is impossible

• Chung Kit commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I need to attend some urgent matter after I started my final exam for deep learning fundamental, at the end I left 15 minutes and I failed the exam and got 69%. Is there a way to reset and redo my final exam?

• Sandy commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Why there is no option to retake the test if it was failed before?

• varungolchha commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Got 69% and not aware tht 70% of passing marks, I supposed 50% overall.. kindly give a another chance to give test again.

Feedback and Knowledge Base