I suggest you ...

There should be a way to re-attempt the final test.

I have attempted for one test and was failed to score 60% mark. I have prepared for the exam again , but there is no option for second attempt.
You should provide option for re-attempt after 10 days or some limit.

397 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    under review  ·  AdminRav Ahuja (Admin, Cognitive Class) responded  · 

Thank you all for your suggestions. We allow re-attempts for exam questions on legitimate case by case basis only. Rather than post your request here, kindly open a Support Ticket with your request. To do so, go into the course for which you want to re-attempt and click on the blue “Support” button in the middle right of the page and under “Contact Support” enter your request mentioning the course and a justification. Please be patient as it may take a few days to review your request.

96 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Amitava commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I got 68% in Spark Fundamentals I and passed in Spark Fundamentals II. I am getting stuck of clearing fundamental I. Please reset my test in Spark Fundamental I so that I can get the test cleared.

• Krishna Maurya commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I also facing same problem, there should be some time limit to reattempt the quiz and final exam on failure.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have attempted for one test and was failed to score 60% mark. I have prepared for the exam again , but there is no option for second attempt.
        You should provide option for re-attempt after 10 days or some limit.

• sibaram.baral commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I got 70%, but still I am not getting any certificate and badge for SPARK exam. This is disappointing. Good that I have taken screen print of score card where it proves me getting 70%. I have mailed their support. let's see.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Even I am having the same issue. I want to re-appear. What is the way? Please let us know.

• Yingling Wang commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Would you please send me the link for final exam and provide the certificate if I pass the exam?

• Emad commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Option of re-attempt final test should by exists, say after 10 days.

• Zubair commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

There may be an option of appearing a module again after may be some days.....I cannot get a badge because I answered wrong one in a hurry in one of the modules....so sad ...

• bharathfriendsmeet commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I click on SAVE when I took review quiz but for FINAL EXAM, I thought I can not do that, so I skipped and my score is zero for test, try to go back and click on CHECK, system keep saying I submitted . . is there a way to unlock or reset, so that I can retake the exam. This happened in DATA SCIENCE 101.

Feedback and Knowledge Base