I suggest you ...

There should be a way to re-attempt the final test.

I have attempted for one test and was failed to score 60% mark. I have prepared for the exam again , but there is no option for second attempt.
You should provide option for re-attempt after 10 days or some limit.

419 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    completed  ·  Adminleon (Admin, Cognitive Class) responded  · 

Thank you all for your suggestion to allow retaking of the final exam. We are very happy to report that we have added this capability to our platform and are in the process of updating all courses to allow for multiple attempts at passing an exam.

Each course author will create their own policy for the number of attempts allowed as well as the waiting period between attempts.

102 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I saved all answers and at the begging I have 0/10 points on final exam. This is impossible

• Chung Kit commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I need to attend some urgent matter after I started my final exam for deep learning fundamental, at the end I left 15 minutes and I failed the exam and got 69%. Is there a way to reset and redo my final exam?

• Sandy commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Why there is no option to retake the test if it was failed before?

• varungolchha commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Got 69% and not aware tht 70% of passing marks, I supposed 50% overall.. kindly give a another chance to give test again.

• Amitava commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I got 68% in Spark Fundamentals I and passed in Spark Fundamentals II. I am getting stuck of clearing fundamental I. Please reset my test in Spark Fundamental I so that I can get the test cleared.

• Krishna Maurya commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I also facing same problem, there should be some time limit to reattempt the quiz and final exam on failure.

I have attempted for one test and was failed to score 60% mark. I have prepared for the exam again , but there is no option for second attempt.
        You should provide option for re-attempt after 10 days or some limit.

• sibaram.baral commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I got 70%, but still I am not getting any certificate and badge for SPARK exam. This is disappointing. Good that I have taken screen print of score card where it proves me getting 70%. I have mailed their support. let's see.

Even I am having the same issue. I want to re-appear. What is the way? Please let us know.

Feedback and Knowledge Base