I suggest you ...

There should be a way to re-attempt the final test.

I have attempted for one test and was failed to score 60% mark. I have prepared for the exam again , but there is no option for second attempt.
You should provide option for re-attempt after 10 days or some limit.

397 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    under review  ·  AdminRav Ahuja (Admin, Cognitive Class) responded  · 

Thank you all for your suggestions. We allow re-attempts for exam questions on legitimate case by case basis only. Rather than post your request here, kindly open a Support Ticket with your request. To do so, go into the course for which you want to re-attempt and click on the blue “Support” button in the middle right of the page and under “Contact Support” enter your request mentioning the course and a justification. Please be patient as it may take a few days to review your request.

96 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Sasi Kumar commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Me started the test and in between got an emergency and couldn't complete the test, now when i open its not allowing to take the test as the 1 hour is over, as others were saying we should have option to retake the test

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I completed Scala 101 and Spark Overview for Scala analytics. In Scala 101 you could only submit final answer hence there wasn't possibility of grading I supose. In "Spark overciew" I could "check" every answer and there was no problem.
        Now I cannot submit my test again and I'm not graded. Whole badge thing does not work if this will not be fixed.

• Emmanuel commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

After a long time i wanted to refresh 'Accessing Hadoop Data for Hive' and gone through the final exam, saved all results and to my surprise came out a 0%. Further to which understood the logic but the system is not allowing to re-attempt.

• Vignesh commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

There should options to re-take any test after the 3 attempts of failure . Is there an option?

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I faced the same issue, failed a final exam for 4% of the total grade and would retake the test.
        These courses are demanding and answers are sometimes not really clear.

• HEE-JAE WYLIE commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I click on CHECK when I took review quiz but for FINAL EXAM, I thought I can not do that, so I skipped and my score is zero for test, try to go back and click on CHECK, system keep saying I submitted . . is there a way to unlock or reset, so that I can retake the exam. This happened in DATA SCIENCE 101.

• tajuakins1 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

To be honest to you my interest became low after I experience internet failure. I was not able to open the exam and it claimed I have submitted. It happen in R.

• Vamsee Krishna Bandaru commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am also having same issue not able to re-take the final exam. In my case, looks like my session hung and later aborted due to system issue/reboot and so looks like it is take as submitted. Now I am not able to take the exam again. This happened to me in Data Science 101 course.

• lsowmya commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi,

Me too facing the same issue. Can u pls do the needful so that we can take up the exam again

1 2 3 5 Next →

Feedback and Knowledge Base