I suggest you ...

There should be a way to re-attempt the final test.

I have attempted for one test and was failed to score 60% mark. I have prepared for the exam again , but there is no option for second attempt.
You should provide option for re-attempt after 10 days or some limit.

419 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    completed  ·  Adminleon (Admin, Cognitive Class) responded  · 

Thank you all for your suggestion to allow retaking of the final exam. We are very happy to report that we have added this capability to our platform and are in the process of updating all courses to allow for multiple attempts at passing an exam.

Each course author will create their own policy for the number of attempts allowed as well as the waiting period between attempts.

102 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Yingling Wang commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Would you please send me the link for final exam and provide the certificate if I pass the exam?

• Emad commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Option of re-attempt final test should by exists, say after 10 days.

• Zubair commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

There may be an option of appearing a module again after may be some days.....I cannot get a badge because I answered wrong one in a hurry in one of the modules....so sad ...

• bharathfriendsmeet commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I click on SAVE when I took review quiz but for FINAL EXAM, I thought I can not do that, so I skipped and my score is zero for test, try to go back and click on CHECK, system keep saying I submitted . . is there a way to unlock or reset, so that I can retake the exam. This happened in DATA SCIENCE 101.

• Sasi Kumar commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Me started the test and in between got an emergency and couldn't complete the test, now when i open its not allowing to take the test as the 1 hour is over, as others were saying we should have option to retake the test

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I completed Scala 101 and Spark Overview for Scala analytics. In Scala 101 you could only submit final answer hence there wasn't possibility of grading I supose. In "Spark overciew" I could "check" every answer and there was no problem.
        Now I cannot submit my test again and I'm not graded. Whole badge thing does not work if this will not be fixed.

• Emmanuel commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

After a long time i wanted to refresh 'Accessing Hadoop Data for Hive' and gone through the final exam, saved all results and to my surprise came out a 0%. Further to which understood the logic but the system is not allowing to re-attempt.

• Vignesh commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

There should options to re-take any test after the 3 attempts of failure . Is there an option?

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I faced the same issue, failed a final exam for 4% of the total grade and would retake the test.
        These courses are demanding and answers are sometimes not really clear.

• HEE-JAE WYLIE commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I click on CHECK when I took review quiz but for FINAL EXAM, I thought I can not do that, so I skipped and my score is zero for test, try to go back and click on CHECK, system keep saying I submitted . . is there a way to unlock or reset, so that I can retake the exam. This happened in DATA SCIENCE 101.

• tajuakins1 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

To be honest to you my interest became low after I experience internet failure. I was not able to open the exam and it claimed I have submitted. It happen in R.

• Vamsee Krishna Bandaru commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am also having same issue not able to re-take the final exam. In my case, looks like my session hung and later aborted due to system issue/reboot and so looks like it is take as submitted. Now I am not able to take the exam again. This happened to me in Data Science 101 course.

• lsowmya commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi,

Me too facing the same issue. Can u pls do the needful so that we can take up the exam again

Feedback and Knowledge Base