Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I failed the blockchain essentials BC0101EN, is there a way to retake the exam, please help

• Zoltan horneac commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I failed the exam Docker Essentials: A Developer Introduction IBMDeveloperSkillsNetwork CO0101EN
        Can I retake the whole exam?Thanks

• Constantin Eugen Ungureanu commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I failed the exam Spark Fundamentals I Cognitive Class BD0211EN in 4/11/2018.I want to give it again. Please Help me :).How much should i wait untill i can retake exam? Thanks for your time and i hope you can help me:).Have a nice day!

• Georgi Georgiev commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

how to retake final exam for Docker Essentials: A Developer Introduction
        IBMDeveloperSkillsNetwork CO0101EN.

• Nikhil Jain commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would like to know about the status of my BLOCKCHAIN FOUNDATION DEVELOER course. I have completed this course with over all 77% but the badge and certificate hasn’t been released. if this % less than the threshold required and for that I need to reappear could you please enable the same from back end as I am unable to do it from my end.

• Naveen Kumar commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would like to retake lab quiz and final exam for Docker Essentials: A Developer Introduction. please provide the steps to retake.

• Suhas kurse commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would like to retake Machine learning with Python. Looks like I need to study more thoroughly

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I didn't understand the exam submit rule very well which made me failed to submit the final exam result. I would like to retake the exam

• Mary Tully commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I had issues with the Digital Analytics and Regression CognitiveClass. At different parts of the assignment, I would try to download the required files, but my computer wouldn’t let me. It was odd because some files downloaded fine and others didn’t. Since some of them wouldn’t download, I made a 66% on the final. I would like to retake the final.

Feedback and Knowledge Base