Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Aashikh commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I've scored a total of 68% after the final exam of Digital Analytics & Regression Cognitive Class ML0103EN, I'm pretty sure to have submitted the right answer even if the system considers it as a failure and I would like to re-attempt it or to restart the course once again. Please, can you reset me the Digital Analytics & Regression Cognitive Class ML0103EN course counter so that I can retry it?

• soumendra commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Do you want me to repent my whole life for not passing the course for 1%? Please allow the retake of the final exam.

• Denis commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

AS WE CAN SEE, WE ARE ABANDONED HERE, AND THERE IS NO SUPPORT FOR THESE COURSES!!!!! IT IS A SHAME!!!

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

How to retake IBM Cloud Essentials test?I failed few questions to answer. , can any one help in this.

• Pooja commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I lost connection to my session when I was on the exam section and when the connection regained its showing as submitted the exam...how can I retake the exam

• Saujanya Gudla commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

How to retake the exam?I failed few questions to answer.Please help on this Hadoop 101
        BigDataUniversity BD0111EN

• spaniset commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I was doing the exam they called me to a meeting.I closed that without answering,It was showing you have submitted the exam..How to retake it.

Could I do the exam again? just when I was doing the exam they called me to a meeting and I could not answer correctly

Could I do the exam again(watson analytics 101)? just when I was doing the exam they called me to a meeting and I could not answer correctly

• gusmora commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I failed for questions, please help me to retake exam of course CL0101EN

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base