yuyich shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

47 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am unable to retake my exam of Oozie. The retake exam button is not working. could you please help?

• dlyshi commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

how to retake the exams in every modules ? I got 100% in the final exam but the exams in every modules drag me down in total. so total exam didn't pass.

How to retake the exam on every modules in Blockchain essentials ? Module I missed, so only able to get 60% on the grade

how to retake the exams in every modules in Big Data Foundation ( BD0101EN)? I got 100% in the final exam but the exams in every modules drag me down in total.

• Aashikh commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I've scored a total of 68% after the final exam of Digital Analytics & Regression Cognitive Class ML0103EN, I'm pretty sure to have submitted the right answer even if the system considers it as a failure and I would like to re-attempt it or to restart the course once again. Please, can you reset me the Digital Analytics & Regression Cognitive Class ML0103EN course counter so that I can retry it?

• soumendra commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Do you want me to repent my whole life for not passing the course for 1%? Please allow the retake of the final exam.

• Denis commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

AS WE CAN SEE, WE ARE ABANDONED HERE, AND THERE IS NO SUPPORT FOR THESE COURSES!!!!! IT IS A SHAME!!!

How to retake IBM Cloud Essentials test?I failed few questions to answer. , can any one help in this.

• Pooja commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I lost connection to my session when I was on the exam section and when the connection regained its showing as submitted the exam...how can I retake the exam

← Previous 1 3

Feedback and Knowledge Base