General

1. point of sale software uk

Try our world’s favorite Emperium POS software UK. Free Trial for 30 days. We provide solution for every type of business you may have.
    http://www.emperiumpos.com/

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Courses  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. How Cloud Networking works

Cloud networking, or cloud-based networking, gives users access to networking resources through a centralized third-party provider operating inter-connected servers. This involves connecting to a Wide Area Network (WAN) or other internet-based technology, and helps to distribute content quickly and securely. It is highly secured and the basic for cloud is Networking, Learn Networking is the best way to reach the dream job in Cloud.

https://www.tibacademy.in/ccna-training-in-bangalore/

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Courses  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Packers and Movers Arcot Road | Movers and Packers Arcot Road

Movers and Packers Chennai work should assist you with pressing the material and move your effects safely and inside the given time span. These moving experts assume liability to move your products with no harm. Here are some key occupation obligations of best packers and movers in India:

Progress of Work:

Pressing the merchandise.

Stacking the material.

Moving stuff and

Emptying the things.

Pressing the products: It is extremely successful to do the pressing of all family things appropriately. Prior to pressing the merchandise, packers and movers will name each container or container independently for delicate and electronic things. Rundown…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Stay in Canary Wharf on Your Next Visit to London

Canary Wharf is set in the heart of the business hub, yet it is the ideal place to stay when visiting London. Commonly known as the business hub, this area is brimming with restaurants, pubs and more, not to mention it is on the transport route, so you can get in and around London with ease and within minutes.

The first reason you may want to consider staying in Canary Wharf when visiting London is the convenience of the Thames Water Taxi. The water taxi uses the river to get you to London and you can be at the Tower…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. What is Content:/com.avast.android.mobilesecurity/temporarynotifications?

"content://com.avast.android.mobilesecurity/temporarynotifications , Do you want the finest antivirus software for your Android device? If that's the case, you shouldn't overlook Avast Mobile Security, a free anti-virus programme for your smartphone.

Avast Mobile Security is available in two versions: free and premium. Individual users, on the other hand, will find the free version to be ideal. Antivirus simply prevents problems caused by a third-party virus, and if you're looking for the best way to fix content:/com.avast.android.mobilesecurity/temporary notifications, well, I can't say much more than that, but I recommend looking around because this article allows you to download Antivirus app for Android phone."…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. What is content://com.android.browser.home/ and Android Browser Page

"Do you want the finest antivirus software for your Android device? If that's the case, you shouldn't overlook Avast Mobile Security, a free anti-virus programme for your smartphone.

Avast Mobile Security is available in two versions: free and premium. Individual users, on the other hand, will find the free version to be ideal. Antivirus simply prevents problems caused by a third-party virus, and if you're looking for the best way to fix content://com.android.browser.home/index, well, I can't say much more than that, but I recommend looking around because this article allows you to download the Antivirus apps for Android phones.

In…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. to make a small correction to the Cloud Foundry lab tutorial

Hi Steve/Horea,

Hope you are doing well. I was going through the Hand on lab tutorial for the Cloud Foundry, and came across a picture in the tutorial showing Cloudant service created, instead of the Cloud Foundry service. This created a error (not getting org and space details) while using the target --cf command, since the Cloud Foundry is not created. If you could add instruction to create the Cloud Foundry, it will be clear to everyone.

Best Regards,

Bhareth

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Hands on Labs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Home Remodeling Austin tx | Custom Home Remodeling Austin tx | Home Remodeling Near Me

Absolute Design Build One of the reputed Home Builder Construction Company in Austin Texas, If you looking Trustworthy and reliable Home Builder in Austin Texas Then contact Us today For affordable Custom Home builder.

Visit at:- https://www.absolutedesignbuild.com

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Austin SEO Services | Austin SEO | Austin SEO Company | Austin SEO Agency

As a leading Austin SEO Services, Austin SEO, Austin SEO Company, Austin SEO Agency, Tasty Coders offer professional SEO Services in Austin that helps increase website Organic Traffic and Search Engine Ranking.

Visit at:- https://tastycoders.com/seo-austin-texas/

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Mobile car washing Arizona

Mobile car washing Arizona business might be a savvy on account of make huge loads of money. In any case, you might want to take a position sensible cash at first. The components of the vehicle wash business is enormous. The interest for money wash close by vehicle itemizing administrations is furthermore developing very fast.

Visit: https://wegotoyoumobilewashdetail.com/packages-and-services

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Home addition Austin tx

Having the perfect place for yourself is certainly nothing to joke about any longer.

Indeed, you heard it right. With Absolute Design Build, we will probably make it workable for everything you could ever want to materialize of having a very much constructed home with mind-blowing craftsmanship through our objective of changing your vision into the real world.

In any case, how would we do that?

How about we see.

Our systems

The board and arranging.

Our method of preparation and the board is exceptionally proficient just as issue-free.

We have a gathering of prepared undertaking directors who are exceptionally…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Car Rentals in goa| Goa Car rental |Best Car Rental in Goa

Welcome to India’s leading Car rental service in Goa. Zoya Car Rental provides superior quality, safe and convenient car rental services with a transparent pricing structure.

Visit At:- https://www.zoyacarrental.com/

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Digital Marketing Agency in Austin Texas

We believe that code can be a work of art; We pride ourselves on delivering well-designed products. A Digital Marketing Agency Austin Texas.

https://tastycoders.com/

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. correction

PY0101EN : Module 5 , example 4.2

A[0:2, 2]
    Diagram highlights ( yellow ) the last two rows, instead of the first two. Please correct it.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Video speed resets on new page but button still shows previous speed

I'm using Chrome on Windows, I set my video speed to 1.5x for example, when I finish the video and hit the Next button at the bottom of the page, the new page loads and if it contains a video, the speed button will still display the 1.5x, but in reality the video speed is back to 1.0x. So the button is displaying the wrong speed.

If I click the 1.5x again nothing happens, since some part of the player still believes that's the current speed, so now to change to my desired number I need to click some other…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Get Toll-Free Customer Support Service Number

Customer Helpdesk. Get solutions for technical issues. Follow Easy Steps & Get Quick Response with the support team, Chat link given. The technician will offer an accurate and exact solution for your products and the services.
    https://customersupportsservice.com/

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. No Badge After Course Completion

I do not know why it is taking so long to receive badge after course completion. It has been over two weeks and I still have not receive the badge. This process needs to be reviewed and improved.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. There is a typo on the page

Its from the IBM Cloud Advisor Course Material. search for the text 'th' yeah I know a bunch will come up, but there is one that only has 'th' and it should be 'the'.

Its in the section on hands on to create a cloud Object Storage bucket.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Internal Server Error Everywhere Everytime

i just joined yesterday trying to do the sql course, but couldnt. because every timme i clicked next button or any thing would into "internal server error" thinking it was one time issue tried again today but now i couldnt even login as clicking on login gives same error now. hope you could solve this issue asap, i'm eargerly waiting to complete the courses here.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

General

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base